- Art 160D1 – Survey of Western Art
- Arh/LAS 322 – Survey of Mexican Art
- Arh 400/500 – Museum Studies
- Arh 423a/523a – 18th Century Mexican Art
- Arh 423b/523b – 19th and 20th Century Mexican Art
- Arh 480/580 – Topics in Art History (topics change)
- Arh 496a – Art History Senior Capstone
- Arh 596M – Graduate Seminar in Mexican Art (topics change)
Special interest in on-line course development and new teaching technologies and digital art history:
- Taught experimental course in Digital Art History, including student-built wikipedia entry: Diego Rivera’s Zapata, a lithograph in the collection of the University of Arizona Museum of Art.
Online courses developed:
- ART 160D1: D2L-based, summer, winter, and regular sessions (hybrid and fully online).
- ARH/LAS 322: D2L-based – summer and regular sessions.
Professional Development in Service of Teaching:
- Certificate: Quality Matters – Applying the QM Rubric, June 2018